|At the airport|
A quick review on the Chan Brothers Tour from Daddy's perspective
Our tour leader Moa Moa (From HK) met us at Narita Airport to start our trip
The tour leader did follow the itinerary closely. However due to time constraint, we could not
Personally I think we spend too much time on the bus than on the ground exploring ( We spend half a day on the bus, each day!) We are not big fans of Tour Groups, however given the diverse group we went (ie 3 generations) , we have little choice but to take a tour group.
1)The food was quite good and diverse in Japanese standard.
2) Rooms wise it is pretty acceptable at most places.
3) Tour Guide was knowledgeable and friendly
4) Follows the Itinerary
5) Not much 'extra' shopping compared to South Korea Tour. Extra shopping implies unnecessary shopping meant for commission of tour guides.
Not so good Stuff
1) Too much time travelling - Average 8 hours per day!
2) Too little time at each location - sometimes only 15 mins.
3) No major surprise as itinerary is closely followed
4) Too little free and easy time (Normal for guided tour)
As for the attractions, this tour is a good plan for those who have not been to Japan and am unsure where to go ( it allows you to go places you may otherwise not do on your own)
However like most tour groups we had been, once you have experienced it, it may be good to go on your own or take another itinerary. Perhaps there should be more time given to each attractions and this may mean sacrificing some attractions along the way.
|Our Guide Moa Moa|
He is married to a Japanese and has been living in Japan for over 20 years.
|A the airport|
During the trip, our paternal instinct kicked in. I must say Mommy did a great job in the daily maintenance of sanity. She washes, feeds and packs... a perfect mommy!
|Lou and Planes|
|Kid's Park at the airport|
|Lou on the police car|
However I am certain our next trip is going to be free and easy where we can explore the places on our own space and time.
|C with many cars!|
|Souvenirs from Japan|
Thanks for staying with us on this epic posts on Japan.
|Back to Singapore|