|Steering to POLW|
It has been 2 weeks since its opening and there are alot of amazing reviews out there on the net.
We try our best to give our take here.
We parked at Palawan beach , thinking that since POLW is at Palawan, it would be the nearest carpark. It was a blazing 20 mins walk on the beach to POLW under the hot afternoon sun.
Tip 1: Park at Beach carpark next time, it is sheltered and only 5 mins walk to POLW. It is also near Songs of the Seas for evening entertainment after POLW.
Adults are free!
Tip 2 : Bring your own picnic mats
|Are we ready?|
Tip 4 : Don't forget the swim gears for kids!
|Wacky Duo playing|
Although the pool is not deep, do keep an eye out for kids under 2.
In addition, there is a 'semi-dry ' area to explore as well as sand pits in POLW.
|The Pirate Ship|
Daddy played with us the whole day and ended up looking like a Lobster.
Tip 5 : Daddies and Mommies, bring your swim gear along
Tip 6 : Don't forget the sunblock!
|Playing with Daddy|
We would love to be back!
1) Water Water Water
2) Wading pools!
3) Colourful theme that would attract the young ones
4) Relatively cheap
1) Waterplay area are rather small, not enough 'running' space compared to the zoo
2) Not enough sheltered area and sitting area for adults
3) Activities could be better plan and engaging for younger kids
4) Curios should be used to exchange for snacks or small gifts as memento
5) Separate price for kids under 3 please (They don't play the main ship and other activities so they should not be charged full fare!)