|Ufamily Megadance at Hard Rock Cafe|
It's boogie time at Ufamily Megadance last Saturday at Hard Rock Cafe. The venue was at the Coliseum at Hard Rock Cafe Singapore at RWS. It was a highly anticipated event for both of us as we had been practising our Gangham Style every night a week leading up to the event.
|Huge space to dance!|
The meal was costly but we had vouchers from our RWS Fan of the month award to pay for it. Unfortunately the dining experience was underwhelming and the service was questionable. However the Starz is more well known for its buffet experience , thus the experience for other diners may differ.
|Dining at Starz|
|Megadance @ HRC|
|Spin a song Mr DJ|
|Dancing @ Centerstage|
It amazed my parents as usually I am the cool dude who would avoid action in a big group.
|Look who's dancing?|
|Louis, let's dance|
|Ring of light|
Where's the air condition when you need them?
|Am I hot?|
By then, we were rather sedated by the lack of dance action ( the stage was utilized for the performances and dance lesson) We decided to take a break form Megadance and head down to the nearby Crane show to catch the Crane Dance and fireworks as we wanted to end the day with a bang... Literally.
|Crane show @ RWS|
- Not so loud music - it will scare off the toddlers. Ask Mr Freeze, he is as still as a statue throughout the event.
- Some food and drinks stalls will be good - Kids tends to get hungry and thirsty after a workout.
- Dance lessons for the masses -The dance moves were too pro to follow, we want High 5 moves!
- Earlier timeslot - We love to dance, but our bedtime is usually around 9pm.
- Brighter please - We are still kids and if we get lost our parents need to find us!
- More fringe events and entertainment- we miss the bouncing castles and the live performance of upicnic.
- Specify the target crowd - We think that the event in this forma is rated PG and not G. More suited for parents with older kids than toddlers.
It was an interesting experience it gave me have a taste of what clubbing means. At the very least, I did one thing better than most adults present, I get to...
Dance like no one is watching
|See you next year|
Remember our giveaway last week?
A big congratulations to Lydia Sista
A $30 NTUC fairprice voucher is on the way. Ufamily will be sending you the vouchers via registered mail.
I am an NTUC U Family Blog Champion, and the above event was attended with compliment from U Family. U Family is a community that advocates the building of strong and happy families by championing work-life integration for working families.
Be part of U Family, and be the first to know about their many unique activities. Sign up here and get a welcome gift too (while stock last).