It's the last day of 2012 or what one would affectionately call New Year Eve
This is the time we take stock and look back into 2012.
It is indeed a whirlwind year especially since we revamp and relaunch the journal on March 2012. Pre-March 2012 was almost a yawn comparing to what happened post 2012. It felt like our lives were magically transformed and we were transported to another era.
We are thankful and grateful to those who had a part in this transformation. It has indeed been an amazing journey.
- To our new found friends who made our experiences especially special .
- A special mention to OMY who opened the door for us by nominating us as Best Family Blog finalist. We admit we were humbled and bewildered by the nomination as there are many more worthy family blogs in Singapore. Nevertheless it inspire us to do better for the rest of the year.
- To our sponsors who had given us the opportunities to participate in exclusive events and review unique products. The experiences we had are one of a kind.
- Last but not least, to our readers both old and new who continue to visit and support our humble journal. A big thanks to your unwavering support!
Without further ado, we will attempt to look back into our past year. The start point would be from March 2012, where the transformation begins.
- Pizza Making at Pizza hut
- A week long trip to Japan with our grandparents
- We discover 112 Water playground
- Charles celebrated his birthday
- Tampines One Playground exploration
- Exploring Changi City Point Water Playground
- Application for Singapore blog Awards 2012
- We visited the Slide@ T3
- Photoshoot at White Room Studios
- First Visit to Port of Lost Wonder
- Our first time on the Sky-Land-Sea Adventure by Singapore Flyer
- A Miracle at Tien Hsia
- Mother's Day celebration at Carlton Hotel
- Nominated for Best Family Blog award
- Our first visit to a library ( Marine Parade)
- Resort World Sentosa Holidays
- Universal Studios Singapore for kids
- Play at hokey Pokey
- Island adventure at National Museum of Singapore
- It's off to Sunway Lagoon for our June Holidays
- Rock Climbing introduction at the Rock School
- Gardens by the bay -media invite
- A 'spin' at Formula Drift Asia
- We are Fan of the month for RWS
- First giveaway - Half a year supply of coffee!
- It's official- Charles Look like Mummy
- Monoploly novice at work
- Robotics with IN3LABS
- Our LEGO representatives for NDP
- IKEA mini makeover
- We became bakers for a day @ Genius R Us
- Our first Baby Day out at the Lawn @ MBFC
- The sky lit up at National Day Fireworks @ One Fullerton
- Louis celebrates his birthday with Kitson.com
- Milk on the rocks models landed in Haji Lane
- A holiday tour at Gardens by the Bay
- WowART Studio invite us to draw an Owl
- Run wackies run @ POSB Run for the kids 2012
- Holiday at Bali and a burglary
- POLW revisited
- LEGOLAND Malaysia - An A to Z guide
- LEGOLAND Malaysia - here we come!
- Candlenight@ Marina Bay
- We are Ufamily Blog Champion
- Picnic time at Marina Barrage
- We watched our first play - The Cat in the Hat
- Lollibox drops us a box of fun!
- Exploring Bay East Gardens
- Charlie Banana wants to toilet train us
- Our first church procession
- Back to the past with a visit to Kid's Kampong
- Tinydipity.com gave us lunch boxes
- Daddy wrote his first newspaper feature at the Weekender
- See Kai Run!
- Charles school concert performance and first time Emcee
- Back to the airport at Canopy@T1
- Ybikes - Early Christmas presents for us and our readers
- Boogie the night away at Sentosa
- Jacob Ballas invited us to his Garden
- It's time to Steam Clean the house with Karcher
- Playmobils invaded Sentosa
- Beatrix NY backpacks, designer bags with courtesy of tinydipity.com
- IKEA invite to decorate our house
- Choo Choo - Chuggington in City Square Mall
- Take a spin in The City
- We are official Marina Bay Singapore Countdown 2013 bloggers
- Skydancing with GOFLYKITE
Whew, that is quite a list. It has been rewarding not to mention exhausting year. Still we would not trade it for anything else as each experience we had is unique and one of a kind.
There are those who asked, how do we do it? It is all about priority, both of our parents are working full time. We learn that during weekdays, they would have to concentrate on their work. Come 6 pm every Friday , we know we have their undivided attention. Weekends had become action packed days filled with activities. So much so that every sleep on a Sunday evening is always met with the loudest snore.
We can't wait till 2013 and see what is in store for us.
In the meantime , we would not sleep today because we would be at Marina Bay as part of the Official Marina Bay countdown bloggers . If you happen to see us there, say Hi. We would love to wish you all
A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
xoxo The Wacky Duo