|The Wolf Series|
As children in early primary school has a shorter attention span, books that are well illustrated and easy to read would attractive to this group of early readers.
Titles available are
- The Wolf who wanted to change his colour
- The Wolf whi loved himself too much
- The Wolf who wanted to be an artist
- The Wolf who did not want to walk anymore
- The Wolf who searched for a girlfriend
|The Wolf who loves himself|
The use of different fonts to highlight a key word is useful. For example , in The Wold who wanted to change his colour, colored fonts were used to empahsize the colours. These will be useful in reading to reinforce the message to the reader. In addition , as an exercise with the child, you can use the illustrations on the pages for a little 'show and tell' session with you child, asking them to create their own tales from the colourful pictures and subsequently compared it to the original.
The Wolf series are a good read for lower primary students. With the colourful illustrations, it makes a great storytelling book to preschool kids too!
The Wolf series is available at all MPH and Wild Crane Press. All titles are at $12.95
|Click here for Facebook Picture Link|
Thanks to the kind folks of Wild Crane Press, we have an exclusive giveaway of 1 set of The Wolf Series for 3 winners worth $64.75 each.
Simply do the following to qualify
2) Like The Wacky Duo Facebook fanpage
3) Share the above picture on facbook (Facebook link here)
4) Join the Rafflecopter below
5) let us know on the facebook link when you are done.
Terms and Conditions
- Open to residents of Singapore with a valid Singapore address (no PO BOX)
- One Winner per household
- All steps are to be completed to qualify.
- Facebook shares must be public for us to verify
- Prize are subject to change by the sponsor
- Thewackyduo.com is not liable for the condition of the Giveaway Prize
- Selected readers will be contacted directly via email. Reader are expected to collect the item by end November. Readers are to liaise directly with the sponsor directly. Failure to do so will lead to a forfeit
- Winners of Giveaway over the past 1 month will be disqualified
- Prizes are to be self-collected, no delivery option is available for this giveaway
- Self Collection during office hours will be at
Wild Crane Press
33 Ubi Avenue 3
#06-37 Vertex Tower A
Contest Close 8th Nov. Winners will be announce on this post on 10th Nov