You probably know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This is the meal to have to kickstart your day by providing you fuel and energy for the bodies to wake up. For young children, breakfast is much needed to prepare them for the boundless energy they use throughout the day.
It is always a challenge to find healthy and yummy breakfast option for the little ones. For parents with school going children, who have to wake up in the wee hours of the morning for school, preparing a quick breakfast while ensuring the children are dressed on time to catch the morning school bus is a daunting routine.
Thankfully, we have Nutella to rely on for these demanding moments.
|Need a boost for breakfast?|
Most adults would be familiar with Nutella. Nutella was created in 1946 by Pietro Ferrero, a pastry maker from Italy. It was only in 1964 that his son, Michele Ferrero created the first ever jar of Nutella for the masses. The brand had been delivering smiles to children and adults alike since then. It is so good that I remembered dipping into the jar to eat it on its own when I was younger.
|Master chef on his latest Nutella creation|
Nutella is not just a normal chocolate spread. If you ask those who had sample it, most will remember the unique delicious taste that lingers in the mouth. This taste was the result of two main ingredients , the premium hazelnuts and selected cocoa.
The hazelnuts contain vitamins and are high in fibre and protein. It is mixed together with cocoa and blended in a Ferrero secret recipe, to give it a yummy and nutritious combination for breakfast.
For breakfast, Nutella is best consumed as a spread on bread. Add a glass of milk and the little ones would have a delicious and healthy meal.
The best thing, the sandwich can be prepared in less than a minute and is most ideal as a quick breakfast option for early morning breakfasts. For cocoa loving children, it is a treat they will savour to start their day.
|Yummy Cocoa Hazenut spread|
In order to keep Nutella soft and spreadable, here are some tips on how to store Nutella at its best.
- Store Nutella in room temperature to experience its creamy consistency.
- Avoid keeping it in the fridge as it will harden the Nutella and make it difficult as a morning breakfast spread.
- Keep away from direct sunlight to keep it fresh.
- When kept in warm temperature, oil separation may occur. Simply stir it to retain Nutella's smooth and separable texture. No worries, it is only palm oil.
- Nutella is best to enjoy on its own. No need to add margarine or butter.
|Different size for different folks|
Nutella comes in different sizes to fit different needs. There is the jumbo size 750g , the family friendly 400 g and a starter 200g size in a new glass jar.
|New 200g size|
For a yummy and fuss free breakfast, we give Nutella the thumbs up.
Pssst.... We will let you on a secret, Nutella is so good, that even adults like my wife and I love it for our breakfast, sometimes lunch and dinner too.
Start your day with Nutella. Guaranteed a yummy treat every time!
|Nutella breakfast with a smile|
|Click for link|
Stand a chance to get your hands on a yummy breakfast treat.
We are giving away 2 bottles of 200g Nutella each for 3 Readers.
Simply do the following to qualify
- Like The Wacky Duo Facebook Fanpage
- Share the above picture on Facebook (Click here for Facebook Link)
- Write the missing word on facebook "Nutella is best stored at _____ temperature' ( Hint : Answer in the post)
- Join the Rafflecopter below
Giveway close on 25th July 2014 2359
Winners will be announced on 29st July on Facebook and this post
Terms and Conditions applies
- Open to residents of Singapore with a valid Singapore address (no PO BOX)
- Prize are subject to change by the sponsor
- Thewackyduo.com is not liable for the condition of the Giveway Prize
- Selected readers will be contacted directly by a representative of Nutella. Reader are expected to respond within a week and liaise directly with the sponsor directly. Failure to do so will lead to a forfeit
- Prizes are to be self-collected, no delivery option is available for this giveaway
- Collection at 1557 Keppel Road Blk C, #02-12 Singapore 089066