As veterans to the local indoor playground scene, we thought we probably have experienced everything an indoor playground can possibly have in Singapore. Thus when we were invited to visit Fun@Giggles at Marine Parade, we thought it would be just another playground review.
|Largest Logo made with Pop up hearts|
A Noble Cause
On our first hour there, it was as what we had anticipated. It was only when we met the owner, Faith that we realized that this was more than just your normal indoor playground. Giggles had been involved in many charity works. Step into the playground and you will be greeted by a Giant Mural made up of pop up art. The mural was specially created in 2014 to raise funds for Rainbow Center Building Fund.
Immediately it dawn on us that Giggles is much more than just a playground.
In addition to previous engagement with social works, Giggles is currently holding a Charity Art Auction Gallery for Cerebral Palsy Alliance Singapore (CPAS),. From now till 24th Jan 2016, you can bid for a painting at Giggles. For more information , do refer to their facebook fanpage.
|Giggles Charity Art Auction Gallery|
Giggles is divided into 2 sections. There is the Fun@ Giggles Indoor Playground and Fun@ Giggles Water Playground. Let's take a peek at each of the area.
Fun@Giggles Indoor Playground
If you are looking for killer slides, there is none. Instead approach Giggles indoor playground like a huge playroom with slides and you will find yourself enjoying the facilities.
The space itself is well padded on both floors and pillars. In addition, while we were there, there were minders looking after the kids. Given the size and supervision, it does provide a sense of safety.
Go ahead, touch, feel, interact.
Having a sensory board is a great way to play.
As mention earlier, this place resembles a large playroom rather than a typical playground. There is also an area where kids can play dress up.
For those intending to hold a party at Fun@ Giggles, there is also a separate room to hold events such as birthday parties. Overall Fun@Giggles Indoor Playground is smaller than your typical playground. It does not come with a cafe but seats are plenty around the room for parents to sit and watch over their children.
Fun@Giggles Water Wonderland
|River of Life|
There is a good reason that this exist. Faith explained that she created this wing to cater to special needs children. This area allows water play to encourage the use of creativity play for sensory development.
In addition to water play, there is also a playroom that allows free play. With foam padded floors and various foam structures , it encourage the young ones to use their imagination in play. There is also a trampoline and a hanging swing in the middle of the room to encourage the little ones to explore their physical limitation.
This room itself is available for booking for parents who wants to spend some quiet and calm time with the child.
Given the numerous awards and accolades that Fun@Giggles had received, we think it has found its spot in this tiny red dot.
87 Marine Parade Central, 440087
Website : http://www.funatgiggles.com.sg
*Giveaway does not include adults admission fee
1) Share this FB Post on facebook
2) Quote 'Where Joy Begins' on the Facebook Post when done.
3) Follow us on Instagram to double the chances to win (optional)
4) Join the Rafflecopter below
4) Join the Rafflecopter below
- Open to Facebook Fans of The Wacky Duo only.
- Giveaway closes on 30 Jan 2359
- Results will be out on 1 Feb on this post
- Winners are to response via email by 3rd Feb with Full Name and contact number
- Prize collection will be arranged by Fun@Giggles
- All steps to be completed as indicated to qualify
- Ensure your likes and shares are set to public for us to verify, otherwise you will be disqualified. Facebook accounts set up to join Giveaways ONLY will be disqualified at the discretion of TheWackyDuo.com
- Open to Singapore residents with a valid Singapore mailing address (No PO Box)
- Only one winner per household. Duplicate Winners of the same giveaway on other websites may be disqualify. The final decision will be made by the sponsors.
- Prize are subject to change and fulfillment by the sponsor. Winners are not allowed to change the prizes or exchange them for cash. Prizes are not meant to be sold or transferable.
- Thewackyduo.com is not liable for the prizes indicated including the experience and the event of default by the sponsors.
- Winners of past giveaways in the last one month will not qualify for this giveaway.
- Facebook, Instagram and Blogger are not associated with this giveaway. Information provided are for Thewackyduo.com and not for Facebook, Instagram or any other social platform
The Wacky Duo were invited to Giggles for an afternoon of delight, no monetary rewards were give and all opinions are of our own.