If you have kids, you would know that eating out is usually a luxury. It is not an easy task to prepare 2 adrenaline filled wackies for a trip out PLUS to search for the right restaurant in terms of food and ambience. In addition, if it is a public holiday, a simple meal out could have been a nightmare given long queues and limited restaurant choices.
Hence every once in a while, we would order food for home delivery. Most of the time we would use the phone to call. However when it comes to the holiday period, these calls could almost take forever to connect .As it happened during the CNY Weekend, we decided to eat in as most restaurants were closed. It was almost mission impossible to find decent food to eat anywhere, yet alone call through a hotline to place orders for food.
Since most of us have access to Smartphones or tablets, ordering via Foodpanda was a breeze. It just took us 3 steps to get the food hot and fresh to our doorsteps.
- Enter your postcode
- Choose from the list of restaurants that are available
- Take your Pick from the menu and place the order
|Deals of the week|
The selection of restaurants is quite extensive with over 200 + restaurants listed. You can say bye bye to Fast Food delivery especially when there is good mix of Singaporean, Western and Eastern restaurants listed with Foodpanda. Best of all, by entering the postal code, it will show you restaurants that are open and will deliver to your vicinity. Given how busy a Daddy can get with kids, this timesaver is indeed welcoming.
Within a few clicks, we source out a great deal from Sarpino's Pizzera and decided that would be our feast for the evening.
|CNY Meal ordered from Food Panda|
- Wide Selection of restaurants to choose at one site
- Fast Delivery Time - Faster than anticipated ( Great for the hungry boys!)
- Deals of the week at a glance
- Price similar to original Vendor
- Preorder food for specific delivery is possible. Great for planning a mini party!
You bet! Especially when we get a $15 voucher if we order 5 times from them under the loyalty programme.
You simply can't argue with Great Food at a Good Price !
We have $20 voucher for 5 readers of TheWackyDuo.com
How to Participate
- Like Our Facebook Page
- Share the above photo Via the facebook picture link
- Submit your entry via Rafflecopter below
It is as simple as 1, 2, 3
Giveaway ends 15th Feb 2014 at 2359 and the results will be out on 17th Feb on this post
T & C
- Open to residents of Singapore with a valid delivery address
- Winners will be notified via email ( base on rafflecopter entry)
- Min Spend of $50 applies. Voucher can only be use for online paymentVouchers valid till 28th Jan 2015
- One Winner per household
Disclaimer : TheWackyDuo.com does not guarantee the quality or delivery of food ordered from the vouchers. Post is made base on own personal experience.