You know the one where you ran like the wind across the sandy playground and tripped over a rock.You bawled your eyes out when you saw a nasty cut on your arm. When your mommy saw that, she gave you a good lecture on how to run with your eyes open. This was followed by lovingly cleaning your wounds and subsequently applying a purplish iodine solution to it.
Within days of your wound slowly heals without any infections and you decided it is safe again to be The Flash till the next fall. Little do you realised that you were safe from infection due to the iodine solution that protects you from the possible germs, bacteria and virus from the cut.
|We are protected!|
I resorted to washing up the wound vigorously and thankfully he had healed.Thus when I was introduced to Betadine, my faded memories of the magical solution returned. This is the lifesaver that everyone should have in their medical kit and I am glad it is in ours.
|Betadine antiseptic solution and swaps|
- Clean the affected area with water
- Disinfect with the Betadine antiseptic solution or swap stick
- Protect with the Betadine antiseptic ointment
- Cover with plaster if needed
- Betadine would most likely be the brand my mom had used when I was younger
- The 'clumsy' genes the boys had are most likely from their mom.