|Images of Singapore|
If you have not been to Images of Singapore in the past , you have probably miss one of the more interesting display of Singapore past in Sentosa. We had been to the old Images of Singapore before the refurbishment and had high hopes based on what we had explored .
The entrance is located together with Madame Tussauds. Compared to the past, there is a queue to the start of this 40 minutes guided attraction.
The main difference between the 'old' IOS and IOS LIVE is the inclusion of live actors, special effects and immersive theming. There are a total of 12 full time actors and 8 part time actors working in the attaction. Each of them had to undergo 6 weeks of training to be fit for work.
|Realistic Actors and Actress|
The guided tour kicks off from the Quayside walk and ends at Spirit of Singapore Boat Ride. There are a total of 15 immersive areas for visitors to walk through. You would need to follow the guide's instructions to complete the attraction. Visitors are split into small groups in order to fully experience the individual scene.
Do note that photography is not allowed during the tour.
|Harbour Master Office|
|Clary Quay Warehouse|
|Spirit of Singapore|
Without giving too much away, we must say the acting was top notch during the guided tour. We were bought from rooms to rooms to learn about the history of Singapore from 1819 to present day. We particularly enjoy the transition from Jubilee Cinema to Television shop as we had to run during an air raid and escape through the jungles.
We do feel that it was a little rush through the rooms and it will be better if there are more interactive exhibits in between the different segments as per the old IOS. There are still remnants of the old IOS waxed figures scattered around the exhibit. They are now back of the backdrop rather than the main attractions. A pity, given how realistic they were in the past.
There are segments which are a little tad dark and may frighten the younger crowd. We think this attraction is probably more suited for audience age 8 and up.
|Sir Stamford Raffles|
The tour ended with the Spirit of Singapore Boat Ride. The ride is a short round trip with iconic and recognizable Singapore elements such as Gardens by the Bay and Sir Stamford Raffles. The latter is a realistic wax figure that deserve a spot at the Sister attraction Madame Tussauds that is situated right next door. We think you should combine a visit to IOS LIVE with Madame Tussauds to bring more bang for your bucks. You can book and advance combo ticket here and save $6 off the regular price.
|IOS Live @ Sentosa|
IOS Live is located at 40 Imbiah Road, Imbiah Lookout
Ticket Price (IOS LIVE only)
Adult (13 - 59 years) - $15.00
Child (3-12 years) - $10.00
Senior (60 years and over) - $12.00
Combo Ticket Pricing (for online booking 24 hours in advance)
Adult (13 - 59 years) - $38.00
Child (3-12 years) - $28.00
Senior (60 years and over) - $30.00
Online booking are valid for 3 months and is to be used on the same day for both attractions.
Thanks to IOS Live, we have 2 family passes (4 tickets each ) to IOS LIVE* for giveaway
Be a fan today!
1) Share this news on facebook via this picture link2) Quote 'IOS LIVE ' at the facebook picture link
3) For bonus entries, follow us on instagram (optional)
4) Join the Rafflecopter below
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Tickets are valid for IOS LIVE only and do not include Madame Tussauds
Giveaway close 22 March . Results out on this post on 25 March.
Winners will be notified via email on tickets collection
Terms and Conditions
- All steps to be completed as indicated to qualify
- Only open to The Wacky Duo and Madame Tussauds only
- Ensure your likes and shares are set to public for us to verify, otherwise you will be disqualified.
- Open to residents of Singapore with a valid Singapore address
- Only one winner per household. Duplicate Winners of the same giveaway on other websites may be disqualify. The final decision will be made by the sponsors.
- Prize are subject to change and fulfillment by the sponsor. Winners are not allowed to change the prizes or exchange them for cash.
- Thewackyduo.com is not liable for the prizes indicated including the event of default by the sponsors.
- Winners of past giveaways in the last one month will not qualify for this giveaway.
- Facebook, Instagram and Blogger are not associated with this giveaway. Information provided are for Thewackyduo.com and not for Facebook, Instagram or any other social platform
The Wacky Duo were invited for a media preview.Giveaways are sponsored by IOS Live.