Have you been to ORTO?
Located in Yishun . ORTO was formerly known as Bottle Tree Park , this 555000 sq feet (about the size of 5 National Stadium!) nestled in the lush greenery had undergone a massive makeover to become a one stop leisure park catering to families.
|Orto @ Yishun|
As we step into ORTO, we thought we were transported back to the Kampong days. Away from the hustle and bustle of city life, ORTO provides a much welcome relief with its laid back charms and rustic vibes. We are glad to have discover this little piece of serenity in this city state.
Being a one stop leisure park, it houses several activities center that caters to both young and old. In addition there are plenty of restaurants there to suit your taste and budget. Here is our guide on what to do and eat at ORTO.
|ORTO Park Map Source : ORTO|
Activities @ ORTOKatapult Trampoline Park
Weekdays : 10am -9pm ( Except Monday - 12pm-9 pm)
Weekends : 9am-9pm
Website : http://katapult.com.sg/
If you had been to a Trampoline Park, you would know how fun it is to defy gravity. At Katapult Trampoline Park, the boys had a go at slam dunk, dodgeball, wall running and free-fall into airbag. Jumping for 10 minutes can easily burn 100 calories. Jumping for an hour will guarantee you losing weight fast, especially if you are doing it on a weekly basis.
|Get High . Feel the Air!|
Having fun while losing weight sounds perfect to me!
|Watch me Jump!|
Longkang Fishing @ ORTO
Opening Hours :
Weekends and Public Holidays
9am - 11 pm
School holidays (tues-fri)
Go back in time to have a glimpse of kampung living by catching guppies in a 25 meters long pool. Having experiences in longkang fishing, the boys took to the task like fishes to the water. Best of all there is no time limit and the limit to the number of fishes caught!
|What a haul!|
What a haul!
Prawning @ ORTO
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/prawningatorto
For a more laid back experience, try prawning. It is a relaxing experience that is great for getting kids off gadgets and get their focus on the bait
Fishing Paradise @ ORTO
|Fishing Paradise @ Orto|
Red Dynasty Paintball park
Open 9am-11pm, reservations required
*For ages 14 and up.
|Red Dynasty Paintball Park|
Paintball is an excellent team-building activity where all participants of all ages*, genders and fitness levels can participate in and play. Paintball at Red Dynasty Paintball Park is fun, healthy and safe to play. After a tough week of work or examinations, splattering your friends and colleagues with paintballs is a good stress reliever for anyone!
Unfortunately the boys are a tad too young to give this a run. Maybe next time!
Uber Sports @ Orto
Fancy a game of Futsal?
Dining @ Orto
SGMY / Quench! Bistro and Bar
Local favourites can be found at ORTO at a very reasonable price.
|Best seats in the house - The Cabanas!|
The sister restaurant , Qeunch! Bar and Bristo are on the same premises. You can get Western food from here as well.
|Western Delights @ Quench!|
|Taste Garden @ ORTO|
Providing a wide range of local and international Halal cuisine a a reasonable price.
Enjoy traditional thai bbq with food prepared with love. Choose from set menus or ala carte for a
Aroy Jing Jing
|Aroy Jing Jing|
Thai Street Food comes to ORTO. Aroy Jing Jing brings to you Jim Jum Claypot, a popular Isaan (Northeastern Thailand) street food. Enjoy dipping and dropping your food into a claypot (steamboat-style) over red hot burning charcoal
Long Jiang Chinos / Hops & Berries
|Long Jian Chinos|
The Bottle Trees may have disappeared but the rustic charm remains in a modern clean set up. ORTO is a gem to be discovered and a great urban / rural spot for families.
81 Lor Chencharu, 769198
Getting to ORTO is easy as it is conveniently located near Khatib MRT ( 8 minutes walk)
Take Bus Service 39, 85, 851, 852, 853, 854, 855,857,858,965,and 969 . Alight at Yishun Ave 2 bus stop opposite Yishun Stadium
ORTO will be having a March Holidays promo package for you to enjoy the facilities at a generous discount. For 2 readers of The Wacky Duo, ORTO will provide the following giveaway
- 3 x Tickets for Package D ( Worth $108)
- 2 x Tickets for Package D ( Worth $72)
Simply do the following to qualify.
2) Join the Rafflecopter below
Congrats to Andy Neo and Yvette Lee
- 3 x Tickets for Package D ( Worth $108) - Andy Neo
- 2 x Tickets for Package D ( Worth $72) - Yvette Lee
- Giveaway closes on 9 March 2359
- Results will be out on 10th March on this post.
- Winners are to response via email by 12 March with Full Name, contact number and email address. Any late response will be disqualified. Winners must check the results on their own accord. The Wacky Duo is not reliable to notify winners.
- Thereafter prizes are to be self collected at ORTO (Prawning Center next to SG/MY). Prizes are valid from 11 till 20 March only.
- All steps to be completed as indicated to qualify
- Open to Singapore residents with a valid Singapore mailing address (No PO Box)
- Only one winner per household. Duplicate Winners of the similar giveaway on other websites may be disqualify. The final decision will be made by the sponsors.
- Prize are subject to change and fulfillment by the sponsor. Winners are not allowed to change the prizes or exchange them for cash. Prizes are not meant to be sold or transferable.
- Thewackyduo.com is not liable for the prizes indicated including the experience and the event of default by the sponsors.
- Winners of past giveaways in the last one month will not qualify for this giveaway.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Blogger. You understand that you are providing your information to thewackyduo.com and not to any other social platform.
The Wacky Duo were invited to an evening of Kampong fun @ ORTO. All opinions are of our own.