Ready to be transported to a magical play forest?
The Wacky Duo were invited by Alethea from Party Parlour to explore the enchanted abode housed in the wild west... West Coast Plaza
|Playful Elves @ West Coast Plaza|
|Placing the balls in the ball bin|
To catch the balls falling on our head!
Somehow we derived immense pleasure from this 3 secs of motion. Go figure...
After about 20 rounds of ball collecting , we decided to give the rest of the magical forest a spin.There were mini obstacles as well as a 3 seater slide in the area
|Brothers at the slide|
|Does it go this way?|
|The Bouncing Wackies|
We were told that the bouncing castles are available for rental. It will be great for kids birthday parties held outdoors or indoors ( if you have the space) Will definitely keep this on the radar for future birthday parties.
|Forest Race Track|
Now you can with the forest race track. We had earlier been to an indoor playground with cars as well. However the cars there were free to roam and could be a potential accident zone. However we like this race track as
- The cars used does not allow it to zoom fast around the tack. It is the ' flintstone' powered kind and so tend to move slower than pedalled cars.
- The tracks were distinct and the circular circuit does allow a mini race.
- The area is zone and surrounded with a net. That way all cars will stay on track and you would not need to fear accidents amongst the kids.
|Let's go for a race!|
|Let's got o Sodor!|
|Great for young kids|
- After a spin in the playground, we must say it is a perfect fit for us. That said, older kids may not find this challenging as the obstacles are more oriented to kids between 2 to 8. Kids below 2 may also find play limited and so be prepared to spend time with them at the forest cafe.
- The playground is not as big as some others thus running space is limited( bigger kids may find this an obstacle as they love to run). Nevertheless this allows parents to monitor the kids from the forest cafe as it provides a 180 degree view f the happenings in the playground. Moreover CCTV images from the magical forest are also relay on the tv screen at the Forest Cafe.
- The playground is well padded, with most of the floor, pillars and walls protected. The slide is safe enough for a 2 years old kid. The kids capacity is approved for 100, but we think 50 kids in the playground would be a better number to keep things orderly. There is also a birthday room in the premises if one chooses to host a birthday party at Playful Elves.
- At any point of time , there will be one minder at the playground. They are not obligated to look after the kids, but from what we saw, they seem adept at it if there is a need. So if you have bigger children, you could rest assured that they are under watchful eyes. Child minding services are available for kids over 3 (subjected to T & C) . Do check with staff first before dropping off the little Elves.
- Our parents felt it was safe enough to leave us on our own devices at Playful Elves. However do keep a watchful eye if you intend to leave your kids unattended regardless the age.
|Play is more fun when you care and share!|
154 West Coast Road,
West Coast Plaza, #02-02/03/04
Opens daily 10am - 9pm (Last Entry at 8am)
|For membership, please refer here|
The Wacky Duo were given a 2 hours play for review purpose. No Monetary rewards were given and all opinions are of our own.