What do you do on a lazy Hot Sunday afternoon?
If you are a wackie, you would know that staying at home is not an option. We were yearning for something to do, especially since both of us had a tough week in school adjusting from full time play to endless studies.
|Robot / Human|
Ho2T Playland is the latest addition to the landscape of Singapore Indoor playgrounds in the east.
Officially opened in Nov 2013, it vies for a spot in the competitive indoor playground arena. Not that we are complaining, we always welcome a new place to play!
We decided on the robot option as it sounds more challenging,
|My name is Wacky|
|Tools for kids|
|Toys for sale|
|Retail and parent relax corner.|
Ho2T website. We think the membership option makes more sense especially if you intend to visit only on weekends. Membership can be shared amongst siblings as stated by their staff.
|Robot vs human|
For the younger ones, do keep an eye on them as the bigger kids can ran over them given the setup. There are no proper space allocated to younger children age 5 and below.
- Well padded playground - best for age 3-8
- Other play options available
- Opens till late (10 pm on weekends)
- Smallish area, may not be suitable for older kids
- Pricey compared to bigger playgrounds with more facilities for a single visit
Weekdays 10am to 8pm
Weekends 10am to 10pm *
* subject to changes, refer to Ho2T for more info.