|Glad to meet you!|
Trickeye musuem originated from Hongdae, Seoul in December 2010. It has seven museums worldwide. This interactive museum consist of 6 family friendly zones consisting of World of Masterpieces, Safari Kingdom, Star of Cirucs, Dreams of Fairy take, Love in Winter and Adventure Discovery.
Since we are *ahem* veterans of Trick Art museum, we shall share 12 tips for a rolling good time for families.
|Battle of the Babies|
|What's for dinner?|
|Pole dancer ?|
|Crop your shot.|
|Find an empty spot|
Given the large number of choices, move to an empty art piece to take your shot instead of spending time waiting for a popular piece.
|Find your spot|
|Best of pals|
7 Happy kids will pose, cranky kids would not
|Running away with the circus|
|Touch by an Angel|
|Different poses for different looks|
10 Comfy ClothesWear comfy clothes. We recommend T- shirts and shorts. There will be art pieces that requires you to lie down on the floor or stand at an odd angle, so be as comfortable and modest as you can.
12 Don't forget your camera!
We do think a tripod is unnecessary , unless you are going alone. All he photos taken are without tripod. In addition, there is no need for flash as the place is very well lit. Flash might actually create bright spots on the final picture and spoil the look.
Resort World Singapore
Opens daily 10am - 9pm
Adults (13-59) $25 Child (4-12) $20. Senior (60 and above ) $25
|Click to enter|
Thanks to the kind folks of Trickeye Museum , we are giving away 3 Tickets each for 2 readers.
Simply do the following to qualify
- Like Trickeye Museum facebook
- Like The Wacky Duo facebook
- Share the above picture in facebook. Click here for facebook link
- Complete the following sentence in the facebook link " Tickeye Museum is ________ " Be creative with the answers!
- Join the rafflecopter below
Giveaway close 31Aug 2359
Terms and conditions applies
Results will be out on the post by 1 Sep 2014
Terms and Conditions
- All above steps must be completed.
- Open to residents of Singapore with a valid Singapore address (no PO BOX)
- Prize are subject to change by the sponsor. Validity will be disclose to the winners.
- Thewackyduo.com is not liable for the condition of the Giveaway Prize
- Selected readers will be contacted directly by a representative of Trickeye Museum. Reader are expected to respond within a week and liaise directly with the sponsor directly. Failure to do so will lead to a forfeit
- Prizes are to be self-collected, no delivery option is available for this giveaway
- Winners of past 1 month giveaways on thewackyduo.com will not qualify for this giveaway.