When I told the boys we are going jumping , they were a little confused. It was until I explained that we are going to a trampoline park where you practically do nothing but jump, that the boys jumped with excitement. Afterall trampoline has always been their favourite part in an indoor playground and to have a huge place to do just that is always a plus in their books.
We head down to the newly minted SkyHigh trampoline Park located at Burgley Lifestyle Hub in Serangoon Gardens. This is our first trampoline park visit and we really do not know what to expect.
|Sign your waiver|
After signing off the waiver, it was time for the boys to jump!
The first place that attracted the boys is the foam pit.
This is where you practise your jumping and landing before your actual jumps.
|Let's go !|
Obviously the boys could not resist the chance to demonstrate their limited 'skills'
Main jumping zone
|Main jumping zone|
It was not long before the boys decide to have a go at the main jumping area. The jumping area is zone into squares for jumping. The black area is where you jump while the green boarders are for you to catch your breath.
If you are like me, 4 decades old, you would probably need it.
As for the lads, they have no issue jumping for about an hour .
Do you know that jumping for over ten minutes is equal to a 30 minutes run ? It's amazing how the little ones can continuously jump for over an hour. It is almost equivalent to a marathon run. If you ask me, this is a much more fun alternatively then hitting the treadmills.
If you really need a break, so hop up to one of the padded walls for a quick relief. Just make sure you are able to jump down from it. Honestly , it is not as easy as it looks!
To ensure you have your desired slot for jumping, we recommend you to make an appointment early. There is a limit to the number of people allowed on the trampolines and each session last for one hour.
Children under 18 must have the waiver signed by their parents. For younger kids, we think they should not be left unsupervised, especially when here is a crowd in th pit. If your child is 3 and under, the trampoline park might be a tad too advance for them. Ages 4 and up should find this park an innovative way to play.
Admission is from $10 to $15 depending on the days and time. For more information , visit www.skyhigh.com.sg
Don't forget to wear your socks. Quality socks with rubber non slip grip are also avaliable at the park .
For those who want to catch a breath, there are sitting areas where you can rest and have a drink. The area is pretty industrial looking filled with interesting graffiti art.
So after our first foray, will we be back?
The boys reluctance to leave as well as insistence to revisit the park soon will definitely mean a repeated visit in he future.
SkyHigh Trampoline Park
Burghley Lifestyle Hub #01-05, 45 Burghley Drive 559022 Singapore.
Simply do the following to qualify
For Fans of The Wacky Duo Facebook Fanpage and SkyHigh Trampoline Park Fanpage only.
1) Share this news on facebook via this picture link
2) Quote 'Jump Jump! ' at the facebook picture link
3) For bonus entries, follow us on instagram (optional)
4) For bonus entries, follow us on Twitter (optional)
4) Join the Rafflecopter below
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway close 13 Feb . Results out on this post on 16 Feb.
Winners will be notified via email by SkyHigh Trampoline Park
Terms and Conditions
- All steps to be completed as indicated to qualify
- Only open to The Wacky Duo and SkyHigh fans only
- Ensure your likes and shares are set to public for us to verify, otherwise you will be disqualified.
- Open to residents of Singapore with a valid Singapore address
- Only one winner per household. Duplicate Winners of the same giveaway on other websites will be disqualify
- Prize are subject to change and fulfillment by the sponsor. Winners are not allowed to change the prizes or exchange them for cash.
- Thewackyduo.com is not liable for the prizes indicated including the event of default by the sponsors.
- Winners of past giveaways in the last one month will not qualify for this giveaway.
- Facebook is not associated with this giveaway. Information provided are for Thewackyduo.com and not for Facebook, Instagram or any other social platform
The Wacky Duo were invited for one jumping session. Giveaways are sponsored by SkyHigh.